We highly suggest taking out trip insurance on your vacation. Whether you booked with us, another agency or yourself we can protect the investment you've made in your vacation, as well as protecting you while you are traveling.
Proper Travel Protection can not only reimburse you the cost of your resort stay and your airfare, should you be interrupted or you need to cancel, but also cover medical costs you could incur while traveling.
We use, and recommend, the Worldwide Trip Protector program from TRAVEL INSURED. We've found the Worldwide Trip Protector plans provides the best value for insurance coverage and assistance and superior customer service. Travel Insured has come through for several of our clients when unforeseen circumstances occurred, and they really have saved their vacations as well as thousands of dollars.
Several options are available if you have unique needs or want a plan with more or less coverage.
Here is an overview of what they cover:
- Comprehensive coverage for Trip Cancellation, Delay, and Interruption
- Trip Delay and Missed Connections
- Protects against Pre-existing Medical Conditions and Supplier Bankruptcy/Default when you purchase up to 21 days after initial trip deposit
- Emergency Medical Expense, upgradable to primary
- Medical Evacuation
- Baggage Protection and Travel Accident Protection
- 24/7 Customer Care and Travel Assistance
- 14-Day Free Look – cancel your plan up to 14 days after purchase for full refund (minus $8 administrative fee)
- Kids Free – children 17 and under traveling with insured adult
The cost of the trip insurance is based on the total amount of your trip, and your ages.